The Khmer national curriculum, is set by the government and allows learners to develop their knowledge and skills by enhancing their personal, intellectual and physical capacity.
The primary education curriculum is divided into three cycles of three years each.
The first cycle (grade 1-3) consists of five main subjects:
- Science & Social Studies including Arts
- Physical and Health Education and local life skills program
he second cycle (grade 4-6) comprises is slightly different:
- Maths (6 for grade 4-6)
- Science (3 for grade 4 and 4 for grade 5-6)
- Social Studies including arts (4 for grade 4 and 5 for grade 5-6)
- Physical and Health Education (2 for grade 4-6)
- Local life skills program (2-5 for grade 4-6).
Age Range: 5-13 Years Old
Subjects: Khmer, Math’s, Science & Social Studies
Hours: AM or PM